- 10 complete chicken coop plans. Everything you need to build a great looking chicken coop (all different sizes of coops included). Absolutely Nothing Left Out!
- 100 pages of tips and building basics
- 349 step by step, easy to follow illustrations
Also included in the book:
- No sweat, no brainer ways of having enough space to run a great coop.
- Just starting off? Don’t worry. The entire chicken coop process is covered here from how to manage water, heating and odors and space.
- The sure way to get all the prep work done right before you get started. Covers everything from having the right tools, constructions site, wood, paint and safety precautions.
Here's an extract of what you'll find inside
- Page 20: The ideal coop for the beginner. You can build this one for less than $100. Not only is it cheap-it looks fantastic.
- Page 40: Do you have one to five chickens and are looking for a really convenient chicken coop to build and maintain? Check out the ‘Cluck Carrier’ on page 40.
- Page 50: ‘The old shack’: if you’re looking for easy clean up and transportation where your chickens will be able to wander freely...Check out the ‘old shack’ on page 50.
- Page 70: ‘The Mobile Coop’ Perfect if you have 5 chickens plus and when you want to move the coop easily to different locations.
- Page 88: ‘The Chicken Hut’: this coop is designed to fill every need of your poultry. Easy access, easy cleaning, will let your chickens roam about.
- Page 112: ‘The Gambrel Poultry Shed’: this one is perfect if you have advanced level carpentry skills. If you were to buy this coop it would cost you around $5000. You can put it together with my plans for less than $1000.
- Page 139: ‘The Poultry Condo’: the crystal-clear windows of this condo design give your hens maximum comfort and you can see them at a glance. You also get quick, easy access to eggs and the spacious attached run gives your chickens room to roam freely.
- Page 148: ‘The Poultry farmer’: this one holds up to 50 plus chickens. Clever design reduces labour and cleanup time. Plus you get large doors that allows for spacious entry and exit. It costs $5000 as a kit but you can build it from the plans for less the $1000.
- Plus so much more...
What Makes My Chicken Coop Plans So Unique...?
Easy To Follow: All my plans are designed to be super simple to follow along. You get clear step by step instructions on every step of the process.
Everything You Need: Absolutely everything you need to get started and finished is in one place. You get designs for 10 amazing chicken coops....100 pages worth of instructions....349 step by step illustrations...a complete list of materials and tools needed.
Plans For Any Size Of Coop: Planning on keeping 5 chickens or 100? I’ve got you covered! You will find the perfect coop in my plans.
Fast No fuss Assembly: All the plans are laid out to make assembly as quick and easy as possible
No Special Tools Required: No special tools or materials are required to build from my chicken plans.
And so much more: You don’t just get the plans; we cover every angle of building a coop so you have thriving flock of birds producing delicious eggs and meat every day. We cover all of the following: Working out dimensions, materials, insulation, ventilation, lighting, positioning, nesting, perches, waste collection and protection from the elements and predators.
BONUS #1: Chicken Breed Guide
(Normal sales price $17 - yours FREE!)
- 11 factors YOU absolutely need to consider when choosing a chicken breed for your flock if you want to have a successful coop.
- In depth analysis of 18 of the most desirable chicken breeds...broken down by categories like size, productivity, colour, climate tolerance and personality type.
- The chicken which is called the “teddy bear” of the chicken world...hardy yet sweet and a great egg layer. If YOU want exceptional egg laying ability this is the one for you.
- The chicken that is considered to be one of hardiest out there with extreme resistance to heat and cold. This bird can survive in the world on its own. Perfect if you’re looking for a tough bird with moderate egg production.
BONUS #2: Selling Your Excess Eggs
(Normal sales price $27 - yours FREE!)
- The 11 high-demand sources for home-grown chicken and eggs in YOUR area… and how you can identify them
- How to take care of the legal and licensing requirements in your area (Most states allow chickens and eggs to be sold directly from your farm.)
- How to sell chicken coops and accessories for profit
- My NO-SALE script for securing your first few “customers” --- I hesitate to call them “customers” because you’ll not even be doing any selling at all! Instead, you just need to apply this special "trick" (which you’ve probably done hundreds of times before)…
BONUS #3: Common Chicken Diseases
(Normal sales price $29 - yours FREE!)
- Discover how to spot 17 of the most common chicken diseases in your flock.
- Having this guide could literally save the life of your flock as you will be able to spot early warning signs of trouble.
BONUS #4: Starter Guide to Raising Chickens
(Normal sales price $19 - yours FREE!)
This guide covers everything you need to know about raising chickens from:
- 5 ways to source chickens for your coop. You’ve probably never heard of at least 3 of these unusual methods to get chickens.
- Exactly what insulation and ventilation requirements you must consider for the 5 different types of climate.
- Day to day care of your chickens covered in detail.
- 12 herbs that chickens love and that they can self medicate with...basil, cumin and dill are 3 of these herbs. 9 more herbs inside.
- and so much more...
My Crazy Triple 60-Day Iron Clad Guarantee
60-Days No-Questions Asked Guarantee
Here’s the deal…I’m so confident that you’re going to absolute LOVE my plans and guides that I’m willing to let you try it absolutely risk-free for 60 full days.
If you for whatever reason feel that this isn’t right for you (and I won’t ask why!), just drop me an email at email@example.com and I’ll refund all your money!
I’ll even let you keep all the bonuses as my way of saying “thanks for giving it a try”!
My world-famous book "DIY Chicken Coops" including:
- Plans for 10 different coops inside
- 100 pages worth of detailed instructions
- 349 step-by-step, easy to follow illustrations
I also understand that if I take action TODAY I will also get access to the following incredible bonuses:
- Chicken Breed Guide (valued at $17)
- Selling Excess Eggs for Fun & Profit (valued at $27)
- Common Chicken Diseases & Illnesses (valued at $29)
- So You Want to Raise Chickens...A Beginners Guide (valued at $19)
Here's a breakdown of everything included:
DIY Chicken Coops - $39.95
Selling Excess Eggs for Fun & Profit - $27
Chicken Breed Guide - $17
Common Chicken Diseases & Illnesses - $29
So You Want to Raise Chickens - $19
Yours Today for Only: $29 (Download) or $49 (Paperback)
PS: After months of research online I have never come across a set of chicken plans that are more simple and quick to assemble from. And remember-if you’re unhappy. You get your money back and you get to keep the bonuses. Get your chicken coop plans here.
PS: If you’re unsure about anything, simply seed me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll come back you in 24 hours.
PSS: you need to Act Now and claim your plans to avoid disappointment. Limited places are available because of the support needed here.
Check Out What Your Soon-to-Be Fellow Members Are Saying About This Amazing Package
My wife and I decided we would try the chicken thing about 2 years ago, with a little help from her sister. That's a story within itself. I started doing some research, and came upon John's website.Kenneth Lang
I looked through all the plans and found one I liked, so I purchased it. The beauty of these plans is, with a little know how and imagination, you can easily build your own, professional looking, coop. You can also use the basic design and tweak it to fit your needs and/or tastes. I built my first coop in 1 weekend.
I liked doing it so much, I turned it into a side business, and have built approximately 20 coops since."
We redesigned the roofline to cover the nests. Added the chicken door out of the run. Installed roosts on hinges so they could be easily lifted your cleaning.Jerry NeSmith
The addition of a chicken electric fence made it all work very well. The chickens are happy and so are we."
Beautiful Coops That's Been Built From My Plans
Don't Settle For Poor Quality Plans or High-Priced Pre-Fabricated Coops
You have a unique opportunity in front of you right now.
In a few short weeks you can enjoy the independence and freedom that only comes from having your own chicken coop...Having you own eggs and meat and not having to rely on anyone else.
You can make that happen without having to pay through the nose for an over priced coop or by becoming frustrated with poorly designed plans.
WARNING: This May Not Be For You...
If you’re willing to settle for poor quality plans online that leave you with a poor quality coop and ton of hassle when putting it together then DIY Chicken Coops may not be for you.
If you’re not that concerned about the welfare of you birds or you’re not that bothered about having real independence then this may not be for you.
On the other hand...
In just a few short weeks from you can be waking up to a thriving chicken coop full of healthy chickens that are happy and contented. You can rest assured they are safe from predators and disease and are ready to give you free eggs and meat from years to come.
Just Imagine What Your Life Could Look Like In Just a Few Short Weeks From Now
You have a fantastic looking coop you see every morning. You get up, go out and collect all the eggs you could ever want. You also have a fresh meat supply right there in your back yard.
Perhaps the best thing of is that feeling of freedom and independence that comes from being self reliant. A chicken coop delivers this feeling like nothing else.
Not to mention the pride you feel for a job well done and the feeling of being able to support yourself and your family.
Have A Question...?
Q.Is this a secure order form?
A.You will be ordering through Clickbank. They are the ‘Amazon’ of online books. You’re details will be secure at all times. At no time will I have access to your credit card details.
Q.Is my money really guaranteed?
A.YES! Try out DIY Chicken plans today and if for any reason what so ever you’re unhappy in the next 60 days, simply contact me for a full 100% refund. You even get to keep the bonuses as my way of saying “thanks for giving my product a try!”
Q.How do I know these are quality chicken plans?
A.Simply check out the testimonials from people who have built them before. And remember, if you don’t like them-you get your money back. You have absolutely nothing to lose here.
Q.Do I need any special tools to build a coop from these plans?
A.NO! You just need basic tools to build yourself a great looking coop from these plans.
Shipping and Return Policy: We will ship your order with USPS Priority Mail within 24 hours after you've ordered. Delivery times may vary depending on where in the US you're located. Please allow at least 2-3 business days for the products to arrive. If you wish to return your product, simply send it to the adress below:
Corporate Disk Company, 4610 Prime Pkwy, McHenry, IL 60050, USA